Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Game

Round Three comes down the actual game itself.
"They're two of the most tradition-rich and storied programs in college football, and they'll be meeting for the first time in nearly 30 years when Alabama and Texas clash in the BCS National Championship Game. It's also the first time since the 2005 classic between Texas and Southern California that two unbeaten teams have met for the BCS national title."

I am not going to have much insight on this game no more than your run of the mill sports website, but I do want Texas to win. Not only is there all this hoopla about the SEC and blah blah blah, but I enjoy watching them play. I like Colt (BA name) and his girlfriend. Jordan Shippley is fun to watch too reminds me of Ed McCaffrey(both white). Bama, Browens, love ya, but Hook em Horns.

Texas 27 - 23

(any excuse for a Matthew McConaughey Picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment