Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Area Code System

I've got a new rating system to introduce. Its called the area code system and it goes like this:


So for example, a girl with a smoking body but a mediocre face (my mediocre face my mediocre face) would be a 418 area code. Or a 408 if you're some sort of rock star. The pros of the area code system are that you can have a conversation about a girl without her even knowing. Like these 2 blokes:



Also, it provides the descriptive qualities lacking in the binary system and even improves on those in the 10 point scale. Most importantly, it still includes a binary rating which, in the end, is all that matters.

However, I worry that this system will create paradoxes such as a 212 number. Or a 909. If she has AIDS. Thinking about this will be my task for today. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment