Monday, July 13, 2009

3 Things I am Excited about

1. The 20th of July. Also known as the day I get to hold a conversation with the Garbage Disposal for more than 8 seconds. He has been seen less than him or him. Come back soon and drink with me. We can catch about how bad our baseball teams.

2. Harry Potter. Last week I had a mini-Potter Marathon were I watched the first three in a row. Then this weekend it has been all about Harry Potter on abc family. I will be the first to admit I am not a huge fan of the books, but Emma Watson is hot and being a freaking wizard would be awesome. Cause I could be like my hero Kazaam (even though he was a genie).


HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE: Movie Trailer - The funniest home videos are here

3. Home Run Derby? Since televsion now-a-days consists of news about Brett Farve, a new Supreme Court Justice or a Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon it doesn't leave much of a choice. So here is to the home town favorite losing to Adrian Gonzo

No comments:

Post a Comment