Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm on a Boat

Ok so I am technically not on a boat, but I wish I was. As I sit here watching the US Open I realize there is a new fad sweeping the nation. Let me be the first to say I am seriously concerned.

FAD:
I am unsure why this hat with an inch brim and un-stylish patterns is a taking the nation by surprise. Perhaps it is because Pfrat's new hero Ryan Moore took the PGA by storm today. He sits -1 (Tied 11 as I write this), but keep in mind that his best finish ever is Tied 57th, so I am convinced he is cheating. How you might ask? Better clubs, nicer ball, invisible golf glove? Nope none of those. It is his hat.

Exhibit A:

But with all fashion fads there always seems to be "that guy" who tries to pull it off, but just cant quite do it. So for your viewing pleasure I give you "that guy".

1 comment: