Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Think My Head Just Exploded

I have a final in two days, so naturally I have explored the nether regions of the internet with much more vigor. Through this process I became more intrigued by Twitter until it finally culminated with me stumbling over this site. I am now a huge fan of Twitter. It's like a train wreck and car accident all rolled into one. Look at one of Indiana coach Tom Crean's entries:
I have obviously been out of town and out of touch. LUDAKRISS IS HERE THIS WEEKEND


Who knew the man was such a rap aficionado?

And now to the picture that gave me the headline to this post:

2 comments:

  1. I could swear that short chick is L. Matheus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, finally Tyler wears a suit without a black mock turtle neck underneath.

    ReplyDelete