Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Little Piece Of My Childhood Just Died

So, The Simpsons came back from their hiatus and shocked everyone with their new title sequence. It's the first major change in 20 years. Granted, the show hasn't been relevant in over 6 years with the evolution of Family Guy and South Park, but it still has a special place in my heart. I can still remember that parents forbid me from seeing it when I was younger, yet it was South Park that introduced me to the word dildo. Well, apparently I'm not the only one who seems a little outraged. I was listening to G105 yesterday and Geller read an email from some redneck in Rockingham. He was livid and Geller could not understand why. He proceeded to play the new intro on the RADIO! He wanted listeners to notice any differences. He concluded by saying that he could not pick out any changes. No shit, Sherlock! The Simpsons is a TV show! That's like watching Mike and Mike on TV...Oh, wait. Anyway, here are the two clips with the new one first.



No comments:

Post a Comment